The content of The Planetary Habitability Laboratory (PHL) website, which includes text, images, animations, videos, and data, can be copied, distributed, transmitted, and adapted under the following conditions:
- You must attribute the content as Credit: The Planetary Habitability Laboratory @ UPR Arecibo (phl.upra.edu) or just PHL @ UPR Arecibo (but not in any way that suggests that we endorse you or your use of the content).
- You may not use this content for commercial purposes.
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this content, you may distribute the resulting content only under the same or similar license to this one.
With the understanding that:
- Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the PHL.
- Where the content or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations;
- The author's moral rights;
- Rights other persons may have either in the content itself or in how the content is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this content. The best way to do this is with a link to the PHL
web page (http://phl.upra.edu/
If you need permission to use the PHL Website Content in any other way or for commercial purposes, please contact Prof. Abel Méndez
(CC) 2012, PHL @ UPR Arecibo